Thursday, March 29, 2007

PlaNs fOr tHe HoLiDaYs

We will be spending our Holidays at home back in Valenzuela

April 2 (Holy Monday) - My mom's 40 days
April 3 (Holy Tuesday) - Kurdt's 2nd 5 in 1 vaccine
April 4 (Holy Wednesday) - I will join my brother in his visit to our dentist
April 5 (Maundy Thursday) - Swimming Time! I wish to visit any beach/pool resort nearby.
April 6 (Good Friday) - Not sure yet, Im still looking for someone who could cover for my shift.


Poor bebi (my husband), he's on call for April. I dont know if he could be with us on these days and on..

I know, if my mom still here.. she will be eager and super kulit for us to join them in her vacation going to our province (Bicol). The last time i spoke with her, she asked me if we (Kurdt, Nicko and Me) could have a vacation from our work during the holy week.. she's really planning to go home this year.. Well, that will not be possible these days i know (sigh)..

But still, ill be joining my family for the rest of the holidays.. Thats a relief for me though!

No comments: