Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Bonus Plus

Last week, my brother bought a PS2 in greenhills with his girlfriend. From then on, my husband keeps on bugging me for us to get one. He even bought a fan and ps2 games for my brother. I got an interest with Soulcaliber and God of War 2 but im hoping that i could play it better the next time.

A friend/officemate of mine offer to sell his ps2 in a low price but he suddenly backed out. At the end, ive been convince by nicko to get a new unit of PS2 instead. We bought a silver edition slimline PS2. Hmm not bad, a difference of 2k from my friend's offer, and we got a new unit.





It cost a thousands (thinking our savings) but atlest i got something from my bonus. And the best part of it? My husband will stop making me kulit! btw, Nicko would like to buy that unit intentionally for our lil kurdt "daw" (wink).



I also have something for myself last night... a pair of sandal !!! yehey!! It is a 2 inch heels sandal from Linea Italia. It just weird that it is not that nice at the picture but surely, its worth the price.


See the difference between me and my husbands interest? hehehe


2 comments:

cyclicpantomime said...

Sandals Vs PS2. I think it's much of a PS2 vs a Linea Italia sandals to be exact. Anyway, thanks for the console baby :-*

amor said...

Both are nice investment for Kurdt ;) Kailangan turuan mo c Kurdt ng PS2 Nikz.. kaya masterin mo mabuti yan.. hehehe c Lisa pede rin nya gamitin sandal nya pamalo for Kurdt pag puro PS2 lang gagawin nya. hehehe