Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Baby At 4!

i just want to tell the whole world that "hey i have a cute lil boy!" Everybody is asking everytime they saw my lil kurdt if she's a gurl.. and i will answer them back "no, he's a boy" (are you damn idiot? he's wearing blue from top to bottom!) ofcourse that is just at the back of my mind.. hehehe

Sometimes, i must admit, our kurdt has a touch of a girls' face... so last saturday, i borrow the dress we bought for his cousin and put it on him.. look at him..





Whose saying that im a girl????



This picture was taken last sunday, kurdt with lolo mundo trying to make lil steps... yup, he's taking some lil steps.. he's beginning to practice his steps, sitting in his own, shouting like making stories and sometime, trying his best sa pag dapa.. hehe

btw, he's also a bed invader! sya ang me ari ng kama nmen.. hehe sobrang likot matulog... but i will just smile seeing both of my bebi's sleeping peacefully, while kurdt is listening to the snoring lullaby of his dad. haaayyy that is one of my reasons why i came to office late for my shift. As if the bed is pulling me back beside of the most important person in my life now... kurdt and my husband... I love you guys...

No comments: