Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dress for Less

Wednesday morning.. im super damn late.. got my time in at exactly 7:02AM (supposedly, my shift start at 5AM)But still dont know how to start my day.. just sit and stare blankly at my laptop, thinking whats next should be done within the next hour.. I didn't have enough sleep last night. I came home late (around 12:30AM), coz i have to attend our weekly team meeting.Actually, it was my fault staying late in the officewaiting for my ex-boyfriend(husband). Our meeting ended around 9:30pm. Anyway, harm has been done, im late..

Yesterday, Rema and I sneak out in Glorietta to look for a dress or a gown to be used for the upcoming event here in our office (ECSC anniversary). First thing in our mind is Cinderella who offers nice dresses just perfect for the party. Unfortunately, nothing to be found or i could say, our budget didn't fit the dress that we want to have.
So we planned to visit other mall instead as we failed to find one. We are headed back to office when we decided to walk in one of the boutique in Glorietta 1. The shop called itself Edgar Allan Shop. The boutique offers wedding gowns, Formal dresses, Casual dresses, bags and sandals. They also offers what is needed in such event like weddings,like invitations and rings for the couple.

After several minutes making "usyoso" on their designer's cut dresses, presto! we found a perfect dress for us. For Rema, the more daring the dress is, the best fit it is for her.. hehehe joke!But kidding aside, the dress is much pretier than what we've seen in cinderella (we think!) and much cheaper (naka SALE kse) hehehe it is a shining glittering splendid dress for the party! hahaha

Still ends up in in 1 question that keeps on bugging me.. "will i be going to the party?" still not decided yet mahgad..

No comments: