Monday, September 1, 2008

22nd Month Bday

Last Saturday, we celebrated 22nd month bday of our little boy. As a present, i bought him some toys for him that im sure he would loved :) (coz' i loved it!!). I just dont know if my husband agreed since i bought these toys without him knowing hehe bad me!!!


Finally, I got the 2nd Flying Figure of Kurdt "The Flash". I'm looking forward for "Superman" to complete our Flying Figures :) Maybe Soon.. But not now.. Too much spending for toys sometimes hurts hehe


I also bought "The Mountie Tyrone" from Backyardigans that could talk and sing. I put this stuff toy beside Kurdt while he's still asleep (his day, before he wokes up), I won't forget his reactions when he saw tyrone beside him. He tried very hard to open his sleepy eyes, then smile :) I greeted him happy bday. I dont know if he understood but he then kissed and hugged me. What a very good morning for both of us.


My husband is just beside us, snoring haha


Since it's Saturday, we let him (Kurdt) play in Glorietta and had dinner in G3 to end our day.


We will count 2 more months and we will have a 2 year old baby. A grown up little boy.

We will fly to Boracay on October for his bday. We booked last June when the P999 ALL IN of CEB was published. Again, it was a last minute reservations :(


And now, im doin' it again, I still haven't had the chance to get reservations for any hotel rooms. Hope i could make calls this week.


Ciao!

No comments: