Thursday, August 28, 2008

One Thursday Morning

I started working during EMEA hours (4pm-1am) last Tuesday. This is the worst schedule i ever had. Btw, im not working in a call center neither support but as an analyst we need to adjust our time based on our projects or client. This time, we started working in one of the newest project with our client in the other side of the world which is UK. Their time start at 4pm our time. So it was really a big hassle!

When i came home this morning, Kurdt is still fast asleep. When I kissed him "good morning," he tried to open his eyes then saw me, he then say "mama sleep" tapping his hands beside him. Meaning i may need to lie down beside him. I refused coz i still haven't changed my clothes, but then he started crying. I didnt have a choice but to lie down and hugged him until he got his sleep again.

He's really a grown up little boy. ;) So cute and amazing!

No comments: