Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend.. Mall Hopping

It's been a loong weekend for my husband, Kurdt and I. Honestly, i am sooo tired. I dont even want to wake up this morning for work. My back is painful and im so sleepy.

Friday:

Our weekend starts last friday when i decided to bring Kurdt to our office just for 1 reason: I missed him badly. It was terrible for me leaving our son crying everyday.There was 1 time, he woke up with a good smile in his face and when the time came that we need to out for work, he embraced me tightlywhile crying. My heart really breaks :(
As usual, my station is all messed up before the day ends. He's beginning to be a pain. He made tantrums when he woke up after taking his afternoon nap at 530pm. He wants us to go home. Actually, we (husband) already talked that we will be having a halfday but since my son enjoyed running around our office, he got his nap late (330pm). We went to Megamall and came home almost 11pm. My son just played in W.O.F. and drop by in the toy store. We roam around the store for almost an hour and endup having a ball in his arms. (good for us parents)

Saturday:

We visited the house in cavite making sure it's still ok for the past months having heavy rains. Also, my husband applied for the electricity. We are planning to move this year, hopefully. The next stop is MOA. I dont know if I would still love this mall after my son found out the play area whrein they jump, jump, and jump! Since he'sstill a toddler, he needs a guardian to accompany him while playing. I am so harrased! I know my lil kid enjoyed but i didn't! haha so rude of me.. We came home early this timeby 8pm, were already home.

Sunday:

It's raining very hard and we have no plans of going on somewhere. We just need to get Nicko's eyeglass in SM (north) and go home. It's a mallwide SALE, so it's terrible.There are so many peeps around!!! But then, we came home almost 12mn last night from the Mall.

As early as today, i already had a plans this weekend.. GET SOME REST.. STAY HOME... :)

No comments: