Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Palawan Getaway - Anniversary Special

hahaha what a title! nwei, my husband and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary in Palawan, Puerto Princesa with our family. The itinerary was successful! we are able to do a City Tour on our first day, Underground River on the 2nd, Honda Bay for our island hopping on the 3rd and market shop for souvenirs on our 4th day. Our son, kurdt enjoyed every single day of our trip. I will post several pics for our trip and will make kwento's in the next blog post. So far, our trip to Palawan has been the longest in all of our out of towns. and honestly, this trip is where i enjoyed the most! :)




taken in the airport bound to Palawan






Kurdt here, making "gaya" of what his father is doin'


These two kids started their "blast" of "kakulitan" when we are still in the airport. My son didn't stay in 1 place during our whole trip, not even a second. His behaviour (kulit), tripled when his Kuya's around! Maybe we will think twice if we will still have these two kids together in our next trip :)

I didn't remember myself not scolding and shouting "NO" to these horrible kids always in action! boys will be boys!!!

No comments: