Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's Bowling Time!

The company sportsfest Kick-Off will be next week July 19th (too bad, that day we are in Palawan for our vacation),most of my team mates joined bowling (newbies)Our team decided to practice to play bowling last saturday in Megamall. Meeting time is at 3pm but kurdt and I arrived @ 5pm just in time for our play time. There areongoing tournaments so we need to wait for a free slots. We've been in queue for almost 1 en half hour. Sometimes, it's good to be late hehe.


As far as I remember, the last time i played bowling was when I was in college. hahaha its been a long time, I merely forgot how to use the ball itself ;)After sometime, i got used to it. So bad, i wasn't able to have a strike.







Ofcourse, our little boy is with me. I make sure that even if it's time for me to have some fun with friends, i still have my kiddo. Specially if it's weekene whereinwe called it "Kurdt's Day," since it's the only time we could have our time spent with our boy. While mama is playing, he's also playing ball. But ofcourse, he's just holding those bowling balls. They were just too heavy for him ;)





We only played 2 sets of game. We are tired of laughing with all the bloopers and jokes setting aside the body pain we had (specially for us who played looong time ago). It was fun! I would love to play it again. We will be seeing each other in the company's sportsfest.

No comments: