Saturday, May 19, 2007

Why Do They Love Shrek??

Yesterday, I was with Tuni, Rema and B1. They would like to watch Shrek 3 in Greenbelt. Since i still dont want to go home early, i accompanied Tuni in G4 for dinner but have no plan in joining them watching this movie. I dont know, i just dont feel like watching it. I dont like shrek, i dont know why. And still dont know and dont understand why they do love Shrek.



Is that because of this greeny face???? Or I just missed the 2 previously showed Shrek???


Nahhh, I just dont like him.. Sorry for those peeps who really love him hehehe



Ok, just for the record, il try to get a copy of Shrek (1-3). Actually, il ask my husband to get a copy for me hehe. Maybe, i will understand why so many peeps love him. MAYBE i could.... ill try...

No comments: