Saturday, May 12, 2007

Its My Day Too..

Just thinking it out loud, im also a mom now! This is my first time, first year to celebrate this day as a mom and be greeted "happy mothers day". Having a wonderful baby as Kurdt makes me soo soo proud. Hope he is to me too hehehe








We do have plans for today to celebrate. Im planning to visit my mom after my shift then follow my husband and Kurdt somewhere, maybe to a dinner with my mom in law! btw, happy mothers day mama (my husbands mum).




We already have a pre-celeb yesterday when they (nicko and kurdt) drop by here in our office after my shift. Honestly, im a bit surprised coz im not expecting them to come over. Specially just the two of them. My husband dont bring our kid to anywhere ALONE. Yesterday is just the first time. I cant hardly think how he brought our son with a baby bag in his shoulder. Hehe soo cute of them!



Since its a mothers day, my husband ask me what do i want for today??? Yehey! have a chance to buy what i want... It ended me buying some lil stuff for our son (waaahh i thought its my stuff that i'd buy??), well maybe im a real mom now. We want something new and best for our kid. We bought a pair of sandal for kurdt and a a cute swim wear (why??), we are scheduled to fly to the island of bora by mid July (why again??) .. coz we have something to celebrate (whaat??).. i dunno hehehe



I just chose what resto we will be having our snack. We ended up in an italian resto though i know Nicko dont like much pasta.. Minsan lang nmn eh Good thing, Kurdt just slept in his dads arms during our meal. Coz i know if not, he will grab every food that we have in our table. Remember, he loves to eat. He want every food that we have in our hands. In time baby, you will have what you want, eat what you like. But for now, just wait ok? hehehe love you.


In our way home, he's already in a play mode. We let him sat beside us, in the middle. Oh my baby, you have grown soo fast. Just take it easy. Enjoy every single minute of your life as we do.


I dunno why, im supposed to write about me as mom in this blog. Why im back writing about my boy? i think thats a mom all about. Its the child they have. They complete your role as a mother.


Happi Mothers Day to All! and to me too hehehe


No comments: