Sunday, May 20, 2007

There's a Baby In the Office

Yesterday morning, i dragged my baby here in our office. Im just so worried bout him because of soo much heat we experience for the past few days. Since its sunday, no worries about workload, no other person in the office but us (support teams), and its ok to bring anyone in. So here i am with my lil boy at work.


It was so bad of me bringing my baby at work as early as 5am in the morning. But looking at my baby in our way to my office, i was soo glad coz he's soo quiet, awake all through out and just waiting for the next thing to happen. Guess he was thinking where we are going and cant find his dad with us. Dont worry baby, its "our time" together.
You know what, he just slept the whole morning. Same thing goes when he woke up around 11AM, as if he's in our room when he opened his eyes. He gave his best smile when i greeted him "good morning, kurdt".. hehe soo cute of him.


I gave his usual meal during breakfast, change his diapy and ofcourse his vitamins.


After a few minutes, he asked for another set of sleep. I just make sure to make him com'ftable during his stay here (office). Looking at my baby sleeping peacefully, there's a silent wish hoping that i could have my baby beside me during office hours.


Picture Time!


Atlast, it was lunch time when he woke up. We have our time taking pictures of the cutest baby that i know! (bkit ba, baby ko yun eh???)....


Mom and Kurdt


With NinongTuni (he's the guy who says Shrek is cute)



With Tita Alona



With Ninang Rema

Kurdt and I had a long day. He ended up sleeping in his dad's arms in our way home... Sleep tight my baby.. mwah

No comments: