Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Saturday Getaway

Kurdt woke us up at 4 saturday morning. I don't know if he's aware that we're going home that day. Btw, kurdt and I stayed in valenzuela for 3 days (wed-fri).I was thinking then, maybe he just missed his father much.


CCP - Harbor Square

We stayed there from 6:00 to 9:00 AM. My mum, kurdt's mama la, enjoyed dancing following the beat of music used by the other peeps there for their morning aero. Anyway, we felt the cold breeze of January. It was sooo cold! Soo bad coz i forgot my jacket to wear on.

Then we planned to visit DAMPA somewhere in Paranaque since it's my brother's bday. No one know's the exact place of DAMPA, the result.. we are caught by the MMDA traffic enforcer grrrr...Violations: Swerving, not wearing seatbelt and forgot the other one they made for us. I really hate them! 100 lang katapat.. anu ba yan!

Haayyyy.. it was just soo good that we enjoyed the food in DAMPA. Me and my bebi planned to go back in there sooonn.. ooopppss.. ako lang pla.. hehehe


We came home at exactly 12 noon. Our lil boy gets some rest while im preparing for his bath. Bad for him, it his vaccine day! We're in the clinic before 2pm but came in to see his pedia at 3:30pm. We expect to wait for long hours since it is saturday. There are lot's of patients waiting. Kurdt will have a 5 in 1 vaccine (OPV+HIB+IPV) now that he's 3 month old. As per our pedia, his taste bud is already developed so he could have fruit juices, cerelac, mashed potato, banana or squash. Yehey! another "first's" for my baby...




...Look at him after his meal...

Then, we're home before 4pm. My hubby and I need to prepare our staff coz we will be meeting our/my friends (Sykes) in glorietta. Waah we cant bring our lil kiddo with us yet, so iwan sya sa mommy la nya.. poor baby tsk..

We planned to have some dinner and have some drink after.We haven't seen each other for long time now. Ninang Carmi, Shelah, Pao, Lily and Jomai are all there.. Miss you guys!








Our day end at 11PM.. it was a long day for us.

No comments: