Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Our Kiddo is Sick

Last tuesday, January 2, 2007 was my first day of work after my 2 month maternity leave. It was one of my saddest day that i know of, being away from my kiddo for long hours. At 930 am, i called home wanting to know if my baby took his bath. Then i was informed that kurdt got a fever with a temperature of 37.9 degree. When i got home, i brought him to our pedia and gave him 4 meds. Poor baby, he needs to take several meds at his age :'(

Last night, while staring at him (kurdt), i just find myself crying. I don't know, my tears just fell down. Sobrang nakakaawa sya. He's just staring on nowhere, trying to catch his breath. Looking at him, i know his really not feeling well. It was my fault, he got his fever and flu from me.

I just stay a distance from my baby pra di sya mahawa. and it really breaks my heart waahh

No comments: