Monday, January 1, 2007

Back to Work!

whew, my two month maternity leave is over! wah i need to go back to work and left my baby at home. It was so hard going to ofc thinking that your baby is just 2 month old, very dependent, cant even balance his head and yet you need to leave him for 8-10 long hours. well thats life, if i could do so, i will just stay home and take care of my baby. i was just 4 hours away from kurdt now, but then i miss my baby that much :(


I was so paranoid thinking that my baby is crying now. At this time, 8:30 am, is his bath time. I know his father is with him but i was the one doing it everyday. He told me he'll take care of it but i doubt it haha you can ask anything to him (nicko) and he'll do it for sure but not giving bath to our baby. I remember his first bath, he was crying all troughout. here he is:



See how thin he is? scary paliguan hehe thanks to tita baby for the help. wawa nman baby ko pero cute hehe

Now that he's in his two month, he's beginning to enjoy his bath hehe

No comments: