Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nokia Craze Out

im so happpy with my new phone! Its a Sony Ericsson W580i Walkman phone. Now i dont know how will i use my Nano video ipod and phone at the same time in listening to my mp3's ;)

From then, ive been dreaming to own a slide phone, but the budget doesn't fit at all. Actually until now, i just bugged my husband to let me have one hehe

Here's what i have..

Actually, my plan is to get the Nokia 6500 classic because it was soo slim. Suddenly changed my mind when i saw this fone. I loved it!
  • Walkman player 2.0
  • 512 MB Memory Stick Micro (M2) (expandable)
  • 12MB user free memory
  • FM Radio with RDS
  • A2DP (Bluetooth™ streaming sound)
  • Multiple Music Format Support (MP3/AAC/AAC+/e-AAC+)
  • Music Illumination Effects Stereo Headset Speakerphone

Design and Lifestyle:

  • 14mm slim
  • Compact slider design
  • Weight 94 grams
  • Size 99 × 47 × 14 mm

Imaging:

  • 2.0 megapixel camera
  • 2.0" QVGA 262K TFT screen

Kurdt loved phones too! He knows how to use it as if he's talking to someone when it rings or we asked him to hold our phones. The problem is, he usually throw it after using haha maybe it is not a good idea for him to borrow mine in his age yet ;)

No comments: