Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

We welcomed 2008 in my husband's place. Its been the noisiest and tiring Newyears eve i had. I had to prepare food first at home before leaving so my family at home (valenzuela) could have a decent meal at night ;)


I'm not good in cooking (yet), but im enjoying it atleast. hehehe hope they enjoyed it as well hehe




So bad that we didn't have enough time to buy him polkadots for him to wear during newyears eve. So i just let him wore his Ninang Nets gift ;)


My boy loved fireworks and lights. He usually says "layths" with H actually everytime he sees christmas lights. He dance in a beat of "sintron de hudas" (tama ba?) hehe im glad that he didn't seem scared to loud noise of fireworks.







The usual, we didn't have a nice family picture during the night with my "KJ" husband.


Happy New Year to ALL!!!!



No comments: