Saturday, August 18, 2007

Time to Sleep.. Time for Playing...

I had sleepless nights for the past few days now... Kurdt wants to try every activity that he learned. He wants to play, crawl to every corner of our room, stand up (in his own) in every cabinet that we have. If he's in the playmode, you can't stop him for doing what he wants. the problem is, you also can't sleep and let him do those tricks in his own. Accidents might happen though you make sure everything is in place for his safety.

Like last night, he woke up around 2 AM. Asked for his milk then play for almost 2 hours. Actually, i just need to look at him while he plays, when he's tired and sleepy, he will just lie down and go to sleep in any position that he wants. I have my shift starts at 5 AM. I wasn't able to come in the first half of my shift coz' my head is achin', wasn't had a complete rest becuase of my son who would like to play at the middle of the night.. when everybody's fast as sleep...

Haaayy how will a 9 month old understand that at night is a time for sleeping and day time is for him to play.. All through out the day if he wanted.

Anyhow, i know, he's now in the stage of exploring things! All i need to do is to support him and make things or place safer for him....

Btw, August 15 is the day we saw him the FIRST time he stand in his own. Congratulations baby! mwah

No comments: