Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Little Bratt

Im supposed to join my friends in their team outing yesterday, August 11. But unfortunately, my li'l kid showed his tantrums and never let me go. He started cryin' and don't want to go with anybody even with his "mommy la." He don't want to sleep, dont want to play, he even ignore his milk. All he want is to be carried by me and his papa. But when he feels that im preparin' my stuff, he will cried very hard and seems that he can't breath at all... and that made me worry. I'm beginning to see a big bratt boy. tsk

We, my husband and i, decided that i will not go and bring my stuff back. Though i felt so bad co'z im ready to go out and swim for the night, yet i will need to pamper my boy to make him stop cryin'.

We ended bringing our son to MOA. He slept in my arms on our way to the Mall, thinking peacefully that he's with his mom and dad. He's back in his own playful mode. Trying to talk (though it was so hard to understand still), eat whatever food we gave him. In other words, he's happy to get what he wanted..

So bad Li'l boy! Shown his first tantrums... tsk tsk tsk

No comments: