Thursday, April 23, 2009

CamSur Experience

Finally, after 10 years, I came home in my parent's birth place. It's litterally 10 years. The last time i stepped on this place was 1999 when my grandma died.


I must admit, i missed this place. There are so many memories of us (cousins) that we shared. and I missed those days. *Sigh*


And now, i came home with my husband, Kurdt, my father and my inlaws. Missed my mom ofcourse. If she's here.. i know she won't be left behind us ;)



We visited Cagsawa Ruins on our 2nd day. We don't have much itinerary to follow since the place is soo "HOT".. as in! the summer feel is there! And i don't like it... (saka ang tamad ng erpat ko!!!)



I loved this ofcourse. The ONLY family pictures we had in this vacation ;)


The kids enjoyed the place. They run, run and run...



The place doesn't change at all. Even the place experienced flash flood last year.


On our third day, we visited one of the springs in the area and swam. We are trying to look for a beach/ocean resort but it was just too tiring because of the hot weather. So better in the cold spring. Ofcourse, who enjoyed it the most? our Kurdt... He just want big water where he could swim and jump like a fish.. ;)


Im a proud mom to him coz he's so brave! he's not afraid of water even how deep it was. He even jump without hesitations. But Kurdt, don't forget your lifesaver ok?




1 comment:

Muhammad Bin Abdullah said...

Amazing picture,
Please visit my blog,
janganbersedih.blogspot.com,
Thanks a lot...