Monday, March 2, 2009

What Keeps Him Busy???

At 2 yrs and 5 months, Kurdt is very active. He run a lot! He usually want to play with other kids and dont want to be kept inside the house for a long time. Still, he don't want to be left at home by me and his papa. So it's really hard for both of us (my husband) everytime we go to work. We always have a morning crying scene ;)


At 2, he's already aware and know how to use excuse me, thank you and please. He's very used also in saying "opo". He's very talkative! He could express what he want and communicate very well.


What keeps him busy these days? Here he goes....





I could left him inside the room with the psp alone. It could make him very busy for a couple of minutes. He's playing Car's (the character), racing. He could control the car but not that very trained ofcourse. He's just 2. I dont want him to be that focus in PSP. He just want to try what he's father's doin'.


He's also a very sweet kid. He knows how to please every boy and ofcourse us (my husband and I) ;)

No comments: