Friday, February 13, 2009

Bad Hair Day

Had no chance to blog about our little Kurdt for a month now, i guess. I just want to post my son's picture here with his long hair so i could still remember how cute he is during those days.








Now, we lost it.. Can't believe its gone!!! Until now, i still can't get over it. It just that one "bad" day, when my husband and i went home from the hospital for Nicko's check up. We are really surprised that "No" more long hair for Kurdt that day. Waahh even the tail that we really loved is gone :'( .. I almost cry that time that i nagged my husband for hours for what had happend. It's been 4 long months before we reached that cuttie hair of our son... We requested for a hair trim, but it's not what happened!

Sometimes, there are things, specially if that concerns my son, i would appreciate if i will be asked first.

Am I Mad? Im not.. just disappointed :(


No comments: