Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter...EveryOne...

I made sure that my family will go anywhere for vacation last holywik. Thursday morning, together with our friends,we had our trip to Talipanan, Puerto Galera. We stayed in El Canonero that was referred by my friend from Sykes. Peaceful place as it is with expensive but great foods just like what i've heard from gramps. A total difference of White beach ;) But if you are a party peeps, i wont recommend this place for yah. This place will fit to those who would like to rest and have a quiet time with the family. Here's a picture of the place:



This is an Italian Restaurant, Lucas. They served super yummy pizza and pasta! I will surely visit this place if have another chance of going back in Puerto Galera hehe

Also had a chance to visit White beach, once ive been in love with this place, but that night... I dont know what to say.. Super crowded and there's a reunion of...

I will just post pictures of my lil kid later..

No comments: