Friday, February 15, 2008

Funny Valentines

Me and my husband dont usually celebrate valentines.. Not At all times. Yesterday, I had a tiring and funny valentines. I brought my kiddo in the office.Why? coz he wake up so early that is very unusual! He had a very "good" morning with a very cute smile in his face. So I decided to bring him along. I dont knowif that is a very good idea. Coz he made a big mess in my station at work. He scream, run around and cried that i dont think someone's working would wanna hear. The good thisng is that, he met all my new batch of friends and team mates. They liked Kurdt a lot and had a request to bring my son in the office everyday.. No Way!!They found kurdt really cute and cuddly that he really is .. I know hehehe

Look what he did in my station, its a big Mess:


Here are my new batch of friends at work :). Pics are taken during our Valentine lunch special (in pantry haha)




We just had dinner after ofice hours with the family. I need to go home, just update this post for more pics.

Happy Heart's Day EveryOne!

ciao

No comments: