Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Routines without Kurdt

I missed my little boy soo much.. We have no choice but to bring our kid to his Lola's place and stay there for a week since we have no yaya (for this week). Nicko and I are both working so we can't attend into him as much as we wanted to. The "yaya" wont come for this week as someone in her family passed away ;( haaayyy


Taken early morning with mom



Our day starts at 4:30 AM. Husband and I needs to wake up and prepare for work. Travel time: more thatn 30 mins as we travel all the way from Valenzuela going to Makati. We dont want to wake our son up as early as 4:30 AM just to bring him in Sampaloc and fetch him after working hours to bring him home with us. So tiring and stressful idea as it is. hehe So better sacrifice and have the little boy stay with his Lola (guess for his own good) for a week (sana)...

Since we dont have a kid waiting for us at home... Nicko and I got the time to settle our groceries and have some walk in the mall to look for a holloween costume for our son. We will have our trick or treat here in the office on October 31st (wednesday) and i planned to bring my son to have some goodies. So sad that we cant find one in his size yet. The costumes that we loved mostly available for toddlers age 2-3 yrs old. Im still hoping that i could get 1 for him one of these days. Also, im starting to look for a gift and something that he could wear on in his b-day. Am i excited?? hihihi

I already asked my friends to come in my son's bday. So sad that most of the ninangs and ninong here in the office can't come with their different reasons that i cant accept ofcourse hahaha (bitter)... bahala kau!

I had the time to be with my friends after shift. This isn't hapen all the time coz' im always thinking of Kurdt, waiting for us. We usually get home at 10PM after we dropped by in Sampaloc to see our son and play with him even for an hour (atleast).

Anyway, hope we could get a permanent yaya for him. It was soo hard that we dont have our kid beside us sleeping. Missed him badly ;(

No comments: