Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Weekend Activities

Beforehand, we already have our weekend scheduled. But i didn't realize that it would be a very tiring days for Me, my husband and to our son. Whew!


June 30th (Saturday)


- Had this day free of work since its my boy's 8th-month bday. But instead of us celebrating his bday, we took him to tam tam's 1st bday party that was held in Kenny Roger's, SM San Lazaro. That was the first bday party he attended to so i've been bit excited for it. Im expecting most of his Ninang's and Ninongs to be there so Kurdt will be able to meet them. Fool of me, i didn't expect that he will be afraid to those guys in the party. He started crying when his ninong mike took him from me as if he was kidnapped by an alien! haha That is the start, when someone tried to carry him, he will give them a short glance and then cried out loud! The party ended around 5pm coz most of my officemates were late!!!! well, what's new, they are used to it! hahaha kiddin'



Look how he acted hehe

Here's his Ninong Mike that he's so afraid of . Mukha nmang alien diba? hehehe joke!

- As a gift, we bought a sofa bed and a steering wheel toy for Kurdt. Funny thing is, Brent, his cousin, loves the toy. So he's the first one who played it and was given to Kurdt after. Actually, even the sofa bed. He (Brent) even lie down beside Kurdt that night. But since the sofa bed is just a small one, we need to send him in his Lola's room.
- Around 6pm, we had our way to TRINOMA mall. We had a fabulous dinner with the family (hubby). Loved the food.



This is our 8th month old boy

July 1 (Sunday)

- We are asked by my father to join them in Las Pinas to visit our sick uncle. He called me at 7:30 AM, it was so early for me cuz we were able to come home last night at 12 MN (almost).I was expecting Kurdt to do the same. I knew that he will ask for more hours of sleep. So i din't wake him up, instead, i brought him in the car wearin' only his pajama and a shirt.He was able to sleep in my aunt's arms. We stayed there (Las Pinas) until 4pm


- My father requested us to drop by in my cousin's house somewhere in Balut Tondo. We are informed that her father in-law passed away. It was our mistake. That place is sooo scary!i will never go back to that place. Just see for yourself!


July 2 (Monday)


- My husband and i agreed to watch the movie "Transformers" in The Block, North Edsa. The movie is sooo great. I had fun watching it. Its worth the money you'll spend for the movie.Now, i was convinced by my husband to buy the "optimus prime" character that he wish to have looong time ago. hehehe hope we could have that "extra" money for that "toy".

No comments: