Sunday, April 8, 2007

24 Season 6

Just finished viewing the 15 episodes of 24 season 6 that i luckily got from one of my of colleagues. It is not yet complete as of today but im happy anyway. I've been waiting for weeks for my husband to get me a copy of this one but he always forgot (sign of getting old i think haha! kidding babe)

This season reveals all the mystery that was left in season 5 and made me understand whose behind all the attacks for the past season/episodes. Sometimes i just dont know how to understand why some of the characters in there could kill people just for the sake of national security. But I really admire how the character played and the twist of the story really makes my heart beat faster.. Sigh

I will give you some scene that is part of this season that made me shout hehe



This is Fayed using a drill to threaten Moris just to get what they want. It is really striking!





When Martha suddenly stabs former president Charles Logan (her ex husband) because of hate!



Jack braces himself to be killed by his own father like what happen to his brother Gram Bauer.


That was just 3 parts of this season that was sooo thrilling... See for yourself! I swear, this is worth of your time. Im still waiting for the remaining episodes to come.. Im holding my breath and wish that the copy is in his way to me! hehe

For further information, just incase your interested, just drop by at www.24day6.com. You'll surely love this site if your a 24 addict.

happy reading!

No comments: